Texas License to Carry Classes
Texas License to Carry Classes
LTC Classes $70
4 Hours Class Time, 1/2-hour Range Time.
At the Same Location - Quail Creek Range Located in North Fort Worth, 1 exit North of Texas Motor Speedway, exit 74
We are available for Private Classes. 8 or More Students, Call for Information.
Now Offering Gift Certificates $70
Click on the following link. Once you register and pay, I will send you an email with the gift certificate attached.
A Family-Owned Business Since 2011
All credit cards are accepted. I utilize PayPal to process payments. You do not need a PayPal account to pay your class fee. Please call if you have any questions.
Imagine having ALL attorneys’ fees covered for self-defense.
Your membership will stand with you throughout the full legal process. In some cases, the “nightmare” doesn’t end with your acquittal in criminal court – there may be appeals, retrials, or even a civil lawsuit brought against you. Uniquely, your U.S. LawShield® membership is with you in both criminal and civil court with no out-of-pocket expenses beyond the membership fee.
Our approach means NO LIMITS and NO CAPS – we’ll do whatever it takes.
Building your case to win in court is a long and typically expensive undertaking. However, with your U.S. Law Shield membership, you won’t pay a penny more than your membership fee. No matter how many hours, days or whatever time it takes to defend your liberties in the courtroom, we will have your back – no limits. And there’s no cap to the amount of money we will spend to defend you.
2011 - 2021 Copyright © North Fort Worth LTC. All Rights Reserved.
We Are Different:
A Family-Owned and Family-Run Business
"Our Family Helping Your Family"
Rated "5 out of 5 Stars" on Yelp,
Rated "5 out of 5 Stars" on Facebook,
And of course, All of Our Students are "5 out of 5 Stars"!!!
1. Weekend and Weekday Classes - With more classes, we are available when you are ready for your Texas LTC Class.
2. Smaller Classes - You are not packed into a classroom and onto a range.
3. All-inclusive LTC Class - Our price Includes the Range Fee. Others charge an additional Fee of $15-$20 when you arrive at class.
4. We are the only LTC Class that offers a Free Loaner Handgun if you do not own one. Others charge $15-$25 for each loaner handgun.
5. We Are a Family Business. We care about you; you are not just a number. Our family helping your family.
6. The business phone is answered 7 days a week 8 am-8 pm. You have a question, we are available.
7. Lee is the only instructor. The person that answers the phone, teaches the class, directs at the range, and is available for questions after class is Lee.
A Texas Certified Handgun Instructor presents a PowerPoint Presentation that will keep your interest. Presentation is highlighted with videos from expert handgun attorneys providing relevant information. You will gain the knowledge necessary to successfully complete the Texas License to Carry (LTC) process.
Even if you do not carry a handgun on a regular basis, the knowledge you gain from the class is very important for anyone that owns a gun. If you plan to keep a handgun in your home, vehicle, or RV, you need to know and understand the law.